Friday 4 November 2011

November already?


It’s been ages since my last post.  Shocking.  Yet with good reason...
 
As I mentioned here and here, I have developed a sudden and uncontrollable urge to organise the entire house.  Rather than be sensible and start on one room at a time, I have thrown myself into a mass organising initiative involving every room in the house simultaneously.  The resulting chaos has been quite something to behold and has raised concerns that I may, in fact, be mildly ADD. 

I put it down to PKE or Phasic Knock-on Effect (don’t bother Googling it – I made it up).  It’s when you complete Phase One of Project A, and then realise you cannot begin Phase Two until you have completed Project B.  Very scientific. And annoying.  

But while this mission may involve a lot more work than I originally thought, I am confident that the results will be spectacular.  I am looking forward to basking in the warm fuzziness of being organised and can’t wait to share my accomplishments with you (if I ever finish anything).

In the meantime, you can have a look at what has been inspiring me lately…..

From The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking


From My Pink Life

From Pinterest




also Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment