Wednesday 9 November 2011

Vintage finds

Lil' Sis and I went thrifting this week!  We usually go once a week, ostensibly to acquire items for the shop, however we often find things which we cannot live without and which find their way into our homes.

Here are some of the treasures I found this week....



I simply adore this old suitcase.

A Singer button hole attachment  - have no idea if it actually fits my old Singer machine, but its cool.




These remind me of my childhood.
Managed to pry them away from the kidlets just long enough to take a photo.

I have just noticed that spell check does not recognise "thrifting" as a word.  There is something seriously wrong with the world.

Do you enjoy thrifting?  Where are your favourite places to shop?  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment